Thursday, July 9, 2015

Interlude...

Ohh so much to catch up on...poor little bloggy blog...But I'll be back soon, with travelling tales, new art and exhibitions on the horizon...
but these are the thoughts i'm hanging onto at the moment-

"When it's over, I want to say: all my life
I was a bride married to amazement.
I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms.

When it's over, I don't want to wonder
if I have made of my life something particular, and real.
I don't want to find myself sighing and frightened,
or full of argument.

I don't want to end up simply having visited this world."

-Mary Oliver



4 comments:

  1. Hello, Nadia! So lovely to hear from you! Hope you are doing well, maybe facing some life changes, welcoming challenges, but as I can notice with joy - creating your magical art!
    Waiting for your next posts with impatience....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rossichka! Always wonderful to receive your lovely comments :)

      Delete
  2. such a wonderful painting
    it draws me in to consider
    love this poem
    wishing you wonderful days and nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you tammie, I love Mary oliver's poems :) xx

      Delete