Monday, March 16, 2009

"My Dinosaur ABC"

So... There will be another little book coming out soon, maybe May? Not sure exactly when, I haven't received a copy yet so I'm pretty excited to see what it looks like!
I also don't have proper scanned images of the art yet so for now I'm just going to post an image of the cover and some rough art. I know I always enjoy seeing other artists processes so here is mine. These are basically the final roughs before I go on to the final colour art. In this case I was quite rushed unfortunately so there wasn't much time for colour roughs. I just worked it out as I went along, which is what I usually do anyway with my art, but it can make you a bit nervous. Theres only so many times you can paint over colour mistakes! Luckily it all usually works out in the end :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment